americanonline: americanonline: look at how frickin content this snail is with his little stick i think we all need to calm down and look at this snail again
imjustonekid: when you have a pen that flows on paper so beautifully
mrpondismypatronus: spnwhore: i think 60% of my life consists of me laughing by myself the other 40% is me crying by myself
gizmo1022: hijikatamamoru: temple-of-time: People who say video game music can’t be good because it’s video game music. Reblogging for the Gifs…so perfect!!!
gatiss: lastofthetimeladies: breakfastatbequiettiffany: bawbag: In primary school when you and your friend would pretend to sharpen your pencils to have a chat at the bin This is the most UK-centric sentence I’ve ever seen written In primary school when you and your mate would pretend to sharpen your woody pointy writer-downers to have a jolly good chin wag at the bin
An Animated Family
juniorcaptain: I was rewatching The Hunchback of Notre Dame when I realized that Kevin Kline was the voice of Phoebus. Kevin Kline also voiced Tulio in The Road to El Dorado. This has led me to conclude that Phoebus is the father of Miguel. Miguel fell in love with Tulio, in part because of the voice that reminded him of his dad’s and, as we all know, Miguel and Tulio had a son but...
sparrowfeatherx: Stranger: I hate BrokeNCYDE! Me:
sparrowfeatherx: stranger: Who are BrokeNCYDE? Are they like One Direction? me:
lesbianhottie: you may be sad so here is a picture of eminem making nachos
rnax: help I’ve fallen and am perfectly capable of getting up but refuse to
plot twist: victoria has no secret
me: hey let's gif this scene
plot twist: 7147857357 frames